Octaviapus' Guide to Lucid Mode

Octaviapus[Caelex]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tried this last night, and it worked, I've been waking dreaming for years at school when I just fell asleep so i found it easier I guess. Going to be practicing this more

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

It seemed like there was very little actual "guide" here. Also, is it best to attempt this open-eyed; or close eyed in your opinion?

It seemed like there was very little actual "guide" here. Also, is it best to attempt this open-eyed; or close eyed in your opinion?

I would think closed-eye, havent tried open, but you are dreaming after all. I suppose after you start dreaming it wouldn't matter if your tulpa opened them

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

its best to keep your eyes closed during this practice, untill you begin to impose IRL

Music is my passion, my life, and my soul. It drives me to see the truth behind the shadow of this world, and to fight for the glory of knowledge. Music paves the road to understanding, and it is with my love for the harmonious sound, that I carry my life.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally know what happened to me one time, thank you, I am going to attempt this after I'm done being a lazy butt and I actually start forcing. I haven't had any luck at all with visualization, so this will probably bomb me into the 'ready to impose' group after a few weeks. Again, THANK YOU

Edit: Click here for my questions about this

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

it should be noted, that this isnt the best way to obtain voice for your tupper, just saying.

Music is my passion, my life, and my soul. It drives me to see the truth behind the shadow of this world, and to fight for the glory of knowledge. Music paves the road to understanding, and it is with my love for the harmonious sound, that I carry my life.

I can't say that I go into "lucid mode" regularly, but I try to whenever I'm forcing. I have done it a few times though. I usually get to the point where I'm about to drop into it, but then I realize I'm about to drop into and unintentionally start thinking about how I was aiming to enter this state of mind before the forcing session. Then I'm all the way back to square one. Still this is a great guide that is really going to help me with imposition and voice. Thanks.

Edit: I find a bit of meditation before forcing helps greatly with clearing your mind though.

Tulpa: Mary

Sex: Female

Began 11-16-12

Stage: Sentient- working on a voice