Blindfold Trick

ThunderClap

Can you use something like a folded towel or something to cover your eyes instead? or does it HAVE to be the mask? .3.

I have a whole bunch of bandanas and stuff laying around and I was wondering if I could tie em round my eyes and do this.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally, you'd be in a sensory deprivation tank, which is a tank about half-filled with water that you can float in. When your ears are below the water line, it blocks out sound really well.

At home, you can do this in the bath tub. You could also try it in a private pool, or maybe other bodies of water. It's best if you have some shade, as you should be able to spend some time without getting sun burnt.

If you'd rather not go the partially submerged in water way, download some white noise, or use simplynoise.com and put on some headphones. Binaural beats also work well at blocking out sound. Try Fede's tulpatone.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

And another thing, even with ear plugs I can still hear a little bit.

I use gun ear muffs, and as long as I have some earphones underneath that listening to some music, binaural, or isochoronic beats, outside noise is blocked out for me. And with a blindfold that has one strap ripped, and the other strap in an awkward position for me to use, it makes for wonderful image streaming sessions.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this in the average 20 minutes it takes to take full advantage of this you could do meditative breathing for concentration i think its a nice combo