I thought of a way to differentiate yours and your tulpa's thought processes:
1. Start forcing, using whatever method you like.
2. Force yourself an opaque box with a hinged lid, whatever size. (I use a cubic black wooden box about half a meter on a side)
3. Either you or your tulpa take the box, then force something inside of it, without telling the other what it is or letting it slip in any way.
4. Play 20 Questions with the object in the box, or something similar. If you randomly think of or get a thought about a certain object, guess it. This "calls out" any stray thoughts.
5. Switch roles and have the other person guess.
6. Repeat if you so desire.
The idea is that it will train you and your tulpa to be able to function separately more effectively, so that you can both think about different things at the same time, basically. I believe this should help with parallel processing and simple differentiation, and general development.
If you try this, please respond with what you think of it and any interesting experiences you have.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for what happens, as usual.