Nyxio

Choosing a Tulpa's Gender

The only trend generalization I can somewhat rely on is the male Host female Tulpa stereotype. If the Host is female, then the Tulpa's gender is more 50/50 apparently, but that I got from the data rather than any deduction skills.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!

I'd include any straying from "cis-gender" in that general trend instead of just saying trans, because then it applies to.. quite a few people. That being said, trend or not it feels like a gross (over)statement. It's certainly more like 60%-40% than a large majority or something.

Same-gendered tulpas are rarer in straight, cis-host systems, yes. There is a trend in my many years of experience. Still, I've seen plenty of apparently straight/cis hosts with same-gendered tulpas. Statistically significant trend, but by no means a rule.

Survey statistics are good.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Yeah, actual survey data would be better than my mental heuristic, which is susceptible to confirmation bias and all that. I'm not attached to this trend theory, and if it's smaller than it feels like, I'd be glad. In the end whatever genders end up in a system, it just is what it is.

My tulpa Aya writes in this color.

Said it before, and I'll say it again: if your tulpa isn't of a gender you're attracted to, then you're (both) missing out. I don't think mine would have it any other way, and I sure wouldn't either.