Things That Helped Forcing

Piano Soul

Quotidian publication numeral XIV

What are some little things you found/find helpful with forcing? Could be stuff that helped you focus better, stuff that helped you develop your tulpa, things that alleviated doubts/frustration, things like that. An example would be our host listening to white noise to help him focus and get into the forcing "zone."

(Each of the quotidian publications are catalogued in this location.)

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

What are some little things you found/find helpful with forcing?

Mindset was key. Unless I was finding the process enjoyable I wasn't able to force effectively no matter what other tools I used.

Music that's associated with your tulpa(s) for sure, especially in our cases..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I found affirmations to be pretty helpful. Closing my eyes, focusing on my tulpa and repeating things about them, describing them, imagining giving them energy. Or radiating their own energy. They can also do affirmations for themself if they're up for it. Not sure if that was the question since it's more of a forcing method than a thing that helped forcing.

Host: YukariTelepath

Tulpas: Aya, Ruki

Imposition log

• 6 months later...

can focusing on the form count? cause i notice that while it does improve visualisation (and im VERY bad at that) narration often gets abandoned and we often go for silent runs and often moments of just existing together in the wonderland. im not sure it its progress or not.

1 hour ago, spill that tea said:

can focusing on the form count? cause i notice that while it does improve visualisation (and im VERY bad at that) narration often gets abandoned and we often go for silent runs and often moments of just existing together in the wonderland. im not sure it its progress or not.

Form rendering can make or break forcing sessions for us, even though everyone in our system is vocal. If the form is too fuzzy, then it's harder to focus.

Other times, silent sessions where you focus on how each other feel and just spending time together can be good too. It's easier to focus, as long as both of you don't get bored.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Personality affirmation videos? I don't know what those are. My guess would be anything that makes you feel more confident in your identity will only help in terms of forcing.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

its somebody repeating a list of phrase like 'you are charismatic' or 'you feel confident in who you are' like 10 times. i focused on my tulpa and i repeated the video to him using his name to enforce his identity. idk bout how well that went but we did get bored. still better than no forcing though. could be very useful for very young tulpas (maybe 1 a few weeks old?) to help them feel separate

Oh, I see. Unless the word is "I'm fabulous" over and over I would get bored too. Even that would get old after awhile.

Reinforcing a personality trait by having a tulpa say "this is me, this is who I am" probably only works early on. Eventually, a tulpa is going to think "I'm more complicated than that" and either add to it or reject it.