Auditory Vocalization Method

Cjero

Question

(edited)

Good day,

Here's a small little thing my host (yes I'm aware I'm using their account) used to do to help us vocalize better, and to have them hear us better. Surely a lot of you have heard the phenomenon of an 'earworm'--when a song in your mind keeps playing on loop. Now, let's say you've got a musician, or a VA in mind. Then play any relevant media of them, and at any moment you'd like and especially the catchy parts or the chorus you stop the song, and let your tulpa autofinish/autocorrect whatever line you interrupted. Now let me just take an example from a game, Mirana from Dota 2. The line is: "Look Sagan, prey!" right? Now, imagine playing it up until, "Look, Sagan--" and you allow your tulpa to finish that sentence. Listen to it a few times first (or not, whatever works) and eventually it should be like second nature. You eventually increase complexity in sentences: "To shadows and to nothing--dissappear!" and eventually longer sentence, different tones of the same sentences... add variety, and eventually there should be another fluent mindvoice like the host's. 

I hope this helps,

-Min

EDIT: The voice links seem to be broken, so I've 'fixed' (mobile formatting is a pain) them. If they break again, you could go to the following link and CTRL+F, or find your own!

https://dota2.fandom.com/wiki/Mirana/Responses

Edited by Cjero

You'll regret it. I'm telling you. Unless you just want to role-play, then go ahead.

1 answer to this question

This is a nice trick. I like how it introduces a concept a singlet would be familiar with and allows for the association to slowly build over time.

I noticed both image links are broken, please provide back-ups of your images as attachments in the post. Worst case scenario, I can always go back and fix it if the links stop working.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread