Guide to imposition/controlled hallucinations (touch)

Purlox

Question

I made this time a while ago while trying to make a guide for people on touch imposition from what I have done in the past when I was learning to do it few years ago (before the tulpa community). I'm not sure how good it is, but I thought it would be worth posting anyway.

Note: It often helps to believe that what you are imagining is really there. Closing your eyes and thus not knowing if it is there or not can help as well.

Index:

1. Basic principle of this method

2a-4b. How to start doing controlled hallucination of touch

5. How to continue getting better at this

1) The basic principle behind this method is recreating the perception created by one of the senses, in this case caused by touch, of something you have experienced already.

2a) An easy way to start is by recreating a small focused (on a small area) feeling that you can control to some degree (caused by you or someone who wants to help you). For example you could start by doing a circle by going with one of your fingers over your palm of your other hand and then stop and recreate the feeling. When you can do that well enough, then try making a spiral or another more complicated object.

2b) After you get that down well enough, stop recreating a stimulus and instead start feeling (without actually using your finger to do it or feeling it beforehand) new shapes, that you haven't tried yet, or just seemingly random movements. You can try making anything you want, but it should be something that you haven't caused yourself to feel yet.

3a) Now, recreate more than one small focused feeling at once. For example you could use more than one finger at a time. Start with two fingers and trying to reproduce the feeling, and move up to using all of your fingers.

3b) Let's stop recreating feelings again and instead start creating multiple small focused feelings created by something that you have used in 4a), but in a way that you haven't felt before.

4a) When you are able to do those well enough, then you should move onto recreating a feeling that focuses on a bigger area. For example you could put one of your hands over the other hand in any position you would like and try to feel it as much as you can and try to remember that feeling as well as you can. After that stop feeling that feeling and try to recreate it. In the case of using your limbs, I would recommend placing them apart from each other and in a way that they aren't touching any part of your body and then try to recreate the feeling that you got first on only one hand and then on both hands.

4b) Now, stop recreating those feelings and start creating it in a way you haven't felt before.

5) Continue this general set of steps (in Xa and Xb) and do them with more and more complicated feelings. You can of course try creating feelings that you have never felt before and aren't possible to feel in physical world like having wings, being out of slime, having animal ears, tail, paws, etc.

I'm approving this for guides now.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Hm, something I thought of while reading this while hilariously enough eating chips, I thought of a way you can practice this more casually. If you were doing something like eating chips and after you finished eating a chip, what about attempting to recreate the texture of said chip? Of course, this can be done with other things like typing on a keyboard, or holding something for a bit, then trying to recreate the texture. I don't know, I just thought of this mid-read, so I thought I would post it here. Does it sound plausible?

Hi, I like reading guides.

I also write guides; check out my guide here:
Tulpamancy: Guide into the Strange and Wonderful

authorthingy(galaxysandhorizontal).png.63180e0a60be1f3e36943e24d1a92189.png