I have to get rid of my tulpa and don't know what to do.

If your tulpa is developed enough to reason its own existence, shouldn't it be self sufficient by now? Let it chill out in the astral, visit you on occasions, you visit him too. I don't see the problem.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The terminology might be different but its all really the same. Call it what you will: the astral, subconscious, wonderland. Its all the same and your tulpa will continue to exist there when it doesn't represent itself physically or mentally to the creator.

My mother disapproved of one of my friends once because he was an atheist. I killed him for God and her.

My mother disapproved of one of my friends once because he was an atheist. I killed him for God and her.

Good example.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

Sheeitt whitey. You's come to the wrong neighborhood.

QjTO4.gif

Good example.

Don't lie, my analogies are notorious for being bad.

Don't lie, my analogies are notorious for being bad.

Ah, you caught me it, the example was horrendous.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I still want to know how exactly she found out. Was she looking through your tabs? Did you outright tell her? How do you fuck and up and let somebody find out about something that doesn't even exist outside your mind? It's baffling.