Guest Anonymous

Your Wonderland design?

We've had our wonderland for just about over two years now. It's a large, grassy field surrounded entirely by a thick and rarely-penetrable mist that occasionally lights up with strange, streaking colors. On one side, there's a large lake. By the lake is a tree with a tire swing. There's an old bed randomly lying about. To the other side, is a large and futuristic computer, connected to a chair. The chair wasn't always there; we developed it to help us figure out possession.

It all smells faintly like rain.

We chat there, roleplay, tell stories, share theories. Sometime it goes through a temporary and radical change and we have an adventure.

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]

Most of my wonderland looks like a Gilbert Williams painting. I drew up a rough sketch of my wonderland so far. To the far left is the Ivory Tower from the movie "The Never Ending Story" in the middle is a Crystal palace. A small gazeebo to the left of it. To the right floating in the air is a temple with BIG puffy couches. and a walkway into the air up to it. Up near the middle is a floating door. this door opens to different places. It is alot like the door in the movie "Howles Moving Castle" where you spin the disk and it goes to a different place. So still working out the details.

Wonderland.jpg.ada164e078f07d3f3cdf048ea116bf5b.jpg

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I guess I can try plugging this here...this is a rough description of the city where everything mainly takes place

http://terminatormilitia.wikia.com/wiki/New_Alexandria%2C_Montana

Actually, this whole wiki is our wonderland in a nutshell.

http://terminatormilitia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Terminators:_Army_of_Legend_Wiki

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.