Ideas for looking after multiple tulpa

Introduction

These tips are to help those out there that are getting overwhelmed by the number of tulpa they have, and like my self are unwilling to make any of their tulpa "dormant" or to dissipate any of them. It covers a couple of tricks I've encountered to help give attention to all of them at once, and methods for dividing your time among them all.

Index

1: Method one, Living area

2: Method two, In the room

3: Dividing your time

1: Method one

This is a fairly simple method, that doesn't require you to be able impose, or even require a massive skill in visualisation (though the second helps), all you need to be able to do is picture yourself and your tulpa in a room or open space together, focus more on listening to them and paying attention to what they're doing, at first then work on talking to them and moving around the room yourself once that becomes easier.

2: Method two

This method is similar to the first and is easier if you can impose, though again it's not needed, and in fact helps with imposition.

Imagine all your tulpa in the room with you, move around and have them follow you talk with you and do things with you (as best as they can with out a physical body that is) and interact with each other

3: Dividing your time

Even with the use of the above methods your tulpa will still want and possibly need one on one time with you.

You could force them one after another every day or alternate days.

I've found both have pros and cons, and it really depends on three things, how much time you have, how many tulpa you have and how long you can force straight. If you want to force all of them every day, I'd suggest looking at the time you have first to see if it's sensible and taking short brakes in between, to avoid tiring your mind.

If you don't have the time for forcing all of them daily, or lack the ability to force long enough, and chose to force alternate days, I'd recommend writing something to help remember who's what day, or just to remember the order if you can't actively force everyday.

Hope this helps

I'm not in the GAT, but this seems more like a method for people who are new to tulpae, and not for people who have multiple tulpas. I don't think most people who spent a lot of time time with their tulpas would want to dissipate any, and the tulpa might not agree to be dissipated. From what i've seen, most people with a lot (3-5 usually) of tulpas do just fine and don't have any problems spending with time with them.

you said

> Even with those use of the above methods your tulpa will still need one on one time with you.

This might be true for you and other people you have talked to, but it might not be true for everyone.

In step 3, you only talk about active forcing, but a lot of people passive force too. I would add something about passive forcing to your guide.

>and have them follow you talk with you and do things with you

This is a perfectly good method for new people with developing tulpas, but most people with multiple tulpas probably have tulpas that are developed enough to move on their own.

>all you need to be able to do is picture yourself and your tulpa in a room or open space together, focus more on listening to them and paying attention to what there doing, at first then work on talking to them and moving around the room yourself once that becomes easier.

This sounds even more for newbies, and not for the experienced tulpamancer. Most people that have been evolved in tulpae long enough to have 3 or 4 tulaps probably know that spending time with them is a good idea. Also, what is so special about an open space? Can't I use a closet?

Also, try using spellcheck or something. You don't use the right "their, there, and they're" and it really pisses me off.

From what i've seen, most people with a lot (3-5 usually) of tulpas do just fine and don't have any problems spending with time with them.

Some people have more in the range of 12-16 tulpas -- some people I look up to, even. And then there's people like Maverickthecat. So 3-5 might not be a lot for a lot of people.

you said

> Even with those use of the above methods your tulpa will still need one on one time with you.

This might be true for you and other people you have talked to, but it might not be true for everyone.

As I understood it, it was widely accepted that tulpas would get weaker without attention.

Also, try using spellcheck or something. You don't use the right "their, there, and they're" and it really pisses me off.

Yeah, but spellcheck won't fix that. For the record:

• "they're" means "they are"
  • "their" is the same as "his" or "hers", but with multiple people
  • "there" is "not here"

it seems we have got into an argument, and I love arguments!

> As I understood it, it was widely accepted that tulpas would get weaker without attention.

This is true, but this does not mean you need to spend time with one tulpa only, and ignore all of the others. I'm sure many people can spend time with more then one tulpa at a time.

>Yeah, but spellcheck won't fix that. For the record:

>

> "they're" means "they are"

> "their" is the same as "his" or "hers", but with multiple people

> "there" is "not here"

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Thanks for the feedback, I've made a couple of changes, and go over the spelling and gramma. Please let me know if there's anything I missed. As to the seeming like something for new tulpa rather then people with lots of tulpa, them methods are intended to help the mind learn to follow the actions of multiple tulpa at once.

Approved for tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Well honestly, this one to me only really says "hey guys, pay attention to your tulpas to pay attention to them!" which is a pretty obvious thing honestly, but seeing that I'm willing to accept a tip that tells you to imagine how good visualization looks like to help your visualization skills... I guess I am going to have to approve of even the simplest and most obvious of tricks, in case they're not that obvious to others. Of course I'm pretty worried about your opening statement if our community truly is in a place where people make tons of tulpas and then get rid of them when they no longer want them around or can't pay attention to them...

I don't know what spelling and grammar issues this had before, so I'm thankful for that guy (or dog) who helped fixed this if the issues were that bad. I guess there's still a couple of weird ones like "over whelmed" instead of "overwhelmed" and "my self" instead of "myself", but it's understandable so I'm not too worried. I guess someone else might ask you to change something, though. Though maybe instead of "divide your time" you'd write "Divide your time" with proper capitalization so you follow your own way of writing titles in this one? Same with the index, none of them have any capitalization despite the actual titles having it.

I have one issue, though. The title. When I first read it, I assumed "for lots of tulpa" means that you are going to tell me tips and tricks that would work for many different kinds of tulpas, so I should check this thread out in case it has something I can use. Like they are for everyone. That was very misleading, as instead of that definition of lots, you mean if you have issues with multiple tulpas yourself basically. That and "tips and tricks" is pretty misleading when these ones are all connected to the same issue...

So, I suggest you think of a new title that is not misleading. It should be obvious what your tip is about, which is giving attention to multiple tulpas. Otherwise, the contents are approvable for tips and tricks, but I would like to see the title fixed before I give my final approval.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OrdoVsInfo
      So i started development of a tulpa about 2.5 days ago and she's been progressing very rapidly. The first day I spent forcing I came up with a placeholder form and name to help visualize ( I called her Tulp before she chose her own ) and embedded that form with some basic traits i wanted her to be built around and started narateing and parroting her responses. a while later she began to answer me with yes and no. she told me later she knew I would think I was still parroting if she just answered normally so instead since she already knew what i was going to say she interrupted me while i was relaying the thought to her. The next day I tried talking to her more and she started to diversify her vocabulary a bit with words like sure, uh-huh, nope, or nah. Later that day I asked her how she was feeling and she responded with happy. Whenever I ask questions that require more than one word to answer though I feel like i'm definitely parroting because the responses are exactly what I thought she'd say and they don't sound or feel like her. Later that day we talked about what kinda form she wanted and she decided she's 6'2", has black medium length hair, fair skin, a wide mouth and a perky nose. I also asked her what her favorite primary color is and she said yellow. We'll keep working hard and i'll post more updates as they come!

UPDATE

i forgot to mention that i created a mindspace for us that consists of my room and her room ( witch she decorated all b herself! ) and outside is a street and on the other side of that is a park. the street cuts off on both sides and the entire rest of the area is covered in grass as far as the eye can see. Tulip spends a lot of time in the park and also likes to draw things from my memories sometimes.
    • By Xenon
      Please note: I welcome comments, questions, etc. but please Private Message me if you have a query! Thank you!!

I'm just your average, everyday, "female" genderfluid person. I'm a spiritual Christian, I like rock 'n' roll, and my favorite animal is a tarantula.

This is basically the notebook I share with my tulpa, Clu. I will write about us, and, sometimes I might let Clu write a little. Welcome to our journal.

Let me start at the beginning. In 2010, a movie called TRON: Legacy came out. I loved it and thought a lot about the characters. Off and on, I would add to and play with a little complex world in my head. I had a crush on Zuse. I also thought CLU 2.0 was a pretty cool character. Let's wind the clocks forward to about 2015. I developed a major crush on a British rock singer. I also began to occasionally hear random voices in my head, and was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'll leave out the gory details. I took a medication that fixed the 'voices' problem eventually. Still, I would play around with my world (which part of would later become a dreamscape).

Around this time, I discovered tulpa.info. I spent many hours reading guidebooks and such. I was intrigued and badly wanted to create a tulpa, and I knew I could make one. However, I decided not to rush anything, and awaited the right time, bearing in mind everything I'd learned.

As I was building my world these past few years (and had watched original TRON from 1982), I found I had very elaborately expanded on a select group of characters. They were CLU 2.0, Sark, Jarvis, and Portia. I noticed CLU 2.0 was definitely the most developed; he had very far more original personality and traits than observed from the movie. It was also evident that I didn't have a cut-out plan for how the character was supposed to be like. Also, he would do and say things within that small world when I wasn't even thinking. I then remembered what I had read and gathered about tulpas.

Roughly a week ago, I switched medications. I found I could think much more clearly and was in touch with my mind. I realized Clu actually existed; he wasn't an original character, he is a tulpa! I made it a point to handle him some, and a couple of days ago, he started talking to me. Today, we had an amazing day together. 

That's the history, basically.
    • By Thevious
      Mala beads are also known as rosary beads. Their size and length do vary (such as necklaces and bracelletes). For the sake of this tutorial I'm going to be using a necklace with smaller beads

The point of this idea is to use mala beads to help focus you're mind and concentrate on forcing (in this case).
      You use mala beads by starting at the bead in front of the Guru bead, roll that bead between your thumb and middle finger in your right hand (if your doing it traditionally) then moving to the next bead after finishing a mantra to do another repetition. You'd go all the way around the bead necklace/bracelet. After that (traditionally) you'd then turn the necklace/bracelet around and go back to the beginning, never crossing the Guru bead. While doing this the user would chant mantras and other such sayings.
      This is the spot where instead of mantras i'd suggest saying traits of the tulpa your working on, or thinking of facial features and such.

I would suggest on only focusing on two to three traits or features for a session using the necklace. In this case i'm calling one use going to the end and back a use (assuming you have a long necklace with smaller mala beads). I'll be using three traits as an example. We'll call these A,B, and C. As though we would go A then next bead, B then next, C then next, A then next and so on.

Hope this has helped! heres a diagram so you know whats what.

• By reguile
      This should be in the tips and tricks board:

• By PsiQss
      Hello everyone. Before I start, I'd like to say that this entire idea is based off of a guide I was reading last year: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-focus-concentration-removing-doubts-and-general-meditation-technique. (Much thanks to nice people on this forum who helped me find it) I hightly suggest reading it to have a good understanding of the thoughts in your own mind, because in my method, we'll be trying to manipulate them instead of simply silencing.

The lost guide

The guide itself was about a method of dealing with intrusive thoughts but we're going to reverse it here and use it to strengthen thoughts instead of killing shooting them down.
      The idea is to feel the thoughts as they form and destroy them before they are strong enough to distract you. You want to feel your tulpa and you know how her thoughts are different from your own, intrusive thoughts. You want to focus on your tulpa but identify and annihilate any thought that feels different, before those thoughts even reach you.

The guide explained it with words (well, duh!). You think of a word and say it in your mindvoice. You have to get the idea of where is this word coming from. Now you cut it before you're done saying it. You keep repeating the word and cutting it shorter and shorter, until all that's left is the intention to say this word. It is important that you start the word with intention to say a complete word and then cut it, you shouldn't initially intend to say just half of the word!
      Now after that exercise, once you get the idea you should be able to cut the intrusive thoughts right away, when you feel a "spark" of the thought. That's pretty much it.

I'd be really grateful if we could find the actual guide though. It was explained far better there but aside from that, I really feel like I'm using someone else's work here :/
      But let's move on to using this method to our advantage. Once you get the idea of where the thought is coming from and how they feel, you should be able to (instead of cutting it short) focus on how those thoughts feel and "stimulate" them. You could use it to strenghten your tulpa's voice or even take it a step further and proceed to my relocation method.

How it works

And what does this actually do. As mentioned in the title, this method is a forcing booster, which means it is not much of a forcing technique of its own. Once you get the gist of it, it's supposed to take from one to five minutes before your actual forcing method. By relocating the thoughts (if done correctly) you're forcefully changing your beliefs so that you subconsciously know (not 'think') your tulpa is there and you can get the right mindset for forcing. If it doesn't go so well, you should at least get a better feel of your tulpa, which is always a bonus. But it's still experimental, so far I've only tested it on myself, so worst case scenario your head can explode, implode or both. You've been warned.
      Origins of the relocation method

(If you want you can skip this paragraph and go to the next one right away as that's where most of the practical information is)

I have discovered an odd thing with my mind few years ago. I've been thinking of something related to my potential future, it was something along the lines of what my future job could be after a few years, doesn't really matter. What does matter though, is that it was something real. Something that could really happen. But this all felt like I didn't really believe it could. I knew that it was realistically possible, but I've been thinking of it as if it was not. And I didn't know why.
      Few days later I've figured this out. I was about to have an exam of some sorts and I kind of imagined myself passing it with no problem, just visualized it to kind of let go my worries and to believe I can pass it. But it didn't feel right, I've been thinking of it, again, as if it wasn't going to happen. So I began analyzing this - the thought about the exam taking place felt real, I knew it WAS going to happen, while the thought about me passing it felt like a wish, fiction. It wasn't a difficult exam too, so I wasn't really worried about failing it. I didn't know why but even though both of those felt realistic, I've been thinking of them differently. I've decided to focus on actually learning for it though, and left those issues for the next day.

After the exam itself I came back to thinking of thoughts. And now, the thoughts about the exam and me passing it felt completely different - they were in the past now. I started messing around with thoughts, thinking of different things to find out how they 'feel'. And I've noticed that certain thoughts have something in common, they feel similarly real. I didn't know why but my mind seemed to be "categorizing" them.

The next time I've had a similar situation to the exam one (which btw I've passed, don't worry) I've tried to make myself believe more. I wondered why isn't that thought in this or that category, while it felt like it should be there? So I've tried to move it to that category myself. After few minutes of concentrating on those thoughts and analyzing them, I managed to make it feel right, to really make myself believe in this (can't remember what it particularly was though, lol).

So that's what I call the relocation, the process of reorganizing your mind, kind of, to make yourself think about stuff the way you want. From this day forth, I've been using this method whenever I wanted to really believe in something, I've even done some fun experiment like relocating my past memories to the future. Nothing big though, just recent events, but to my surprise, even though I knew those things happened already, I was expecting them to happen tomorrow.

I don't know why, but even though I've kind of been using this method for a while, only recently did I think of applying it to forcing. And here's how I did it.

Location of thoughts in the mind

Even before I started forcing, I've noticed that different types of thoughts have a different feel associated with them. I'll call it "mind location" for the sake of simplicity. So, the locations. For forcing purposes, we'll focus on a few basic ones.

The first "axis" is time. We have:
      Past - those are mostly your memories, and generally everything that's related to the past, pretty straightforward.
      Present - everything you think about your current life, including short time memories and plans for the upcoming days.
      Future - those are mostly your plans for life and things that will, or could potentially happen one day.

The next "axis" is reality, things get a little tricky here:
      Real - those are things that seem real to you. Things that you do every day and things that very much can happen. Or things that did actually happen.
      Fiction - those are things that you consider "real" but you don't really believe that could happen. For example, thinking of winning million dollars on a lottery or even imagining yourself taking revenge on a bully if you don't really believe you could do it.
      Fantasy - those are things that are not real, not possible and cannot happen in the world we know.

(Much thanks to Twilight for formatting this for me :3)

The relocation

Before we proceed further, you'll have to pinpoint all the mind locations mentioned above, in your own mind. Think of something from a particular category and try to understand how it feels. Once you've got the gist of it, you can do a simple trick.
      If you have problem with something related to your tulpa, for example vocality, try to imagine how would it be if you were actually able to clearly talk to them. This will probably be somewhere in Future Fiction or Future Fantasy area, depending on how you think of it. All you have to do now, is to forcefully "relocate" this thought to Present Reality. Again, this doesn't mean throwing the thought from right side of your brain to left. You have to understand the difference in how you think of reality and fiction, and simply "think it differently".

Don't misunderstand me, this won't instantly make your tulpa vocal. Nevertheless, it can significantly speed up the process. The purpose of this trick is to make you FEEL your tulpa being there and speaking/listening to you. Once you feel it, it should be much easier to actually hear them. It's like tuning in to correct wavelength to speak to them properly. It makes you feel exactly how it would feel if they were really there. And most importantly, it weakens your mind barrier that blocks their thoughts - your subconscious takes it as real, not a fantasy, so why would it filter it out, right?

This method has worked for me so far, extremely well. After the first try I felt like my tulpa was really sitting next to me. I felt it the same way I feel someone's presence when I close my eyes and I know they are still there. But I'd like you guys to try it out for yourself and share your results so we can all make sure it really works. I've had huge progress recently, so it probably does, at least to some degree.

Happy forcing, and I hope you find it at least slightly helpful. Remember to read alot of guided, combine them and find what works for you best!

Chart back-up: