questions from me

Ok so I have 2 questions for all of you

1. Is it possible that in the beginning when your designing your tulpa that you could give them the ability to control the things you see, like for instance you could give them the ability to be able to move a box (of course a hallucination) but if this is possible it could become a problem because the way you see things could be messed up because if these things are just a hallucination they could be there for you and you could end up running into something that was moved by your tulpa.

2. I would like to ask a tulpa a few questions (if tulpa can talk of course)

1. Just because you say your tulpa can do something, doesn't mean they can do it, when it comes to the physical world. Though they have complete control over the mindscape and all that, same as you do.

This kind of imposed hallucination is something you could work on, but I wouldn't hold too high of hopes. In order to do something like this, you would have to overlay two different things at the same time: the box where you moved it, and the space where it was. This would surely not be a very easy feat. Basically; it would probably take more time than you'd be willing to put into it.

As for how things would work in regards to running into the objects that you've moved; I can't really say, as I have no experience with such a thing.

2. It would probably have been smarter to just go ahead and ask the question, and make note that you would like to hear responses from tulpas. Plenty of us here have them, and would likely be more than happy to answer your questions.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."