Parallel Processing and Personality Switching

BlackStatic

I think that knocking your host out isn't that good of an idea. Even if you do it with the consent of the host and their trust, it still seems like a desperate way to switch, because you knock out the host unconscious, which isn't necessary part of switching, and also because you are kind of forcing (not in the sense of tulpaforcing) the switch. I think it's best idea if we don't encourage switching methods that can hurt the host.

"Knocking out" my host does "sounds" un-safe and desperate, but I really feel like just knowing how to do this, will be a big step forward to actually learning how to do a legitimate switch.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like how I see possession, switching is less about the tupper doing things and more of a thing host has to learn. Learning to use the body well, yeah, that takes effort from the tupper, but the host's job is to not get in the way so tupper can take control. For some it's really tough to do.

You (host) wanna "pass out" and cause a switch like that? Sure. You can do it. Get comfortable with the tupper controlling your body and you'll notice how you don't have to pay much attention to anything, they can do it and you can trust them to do it. You can relax and sit back. Maybe it's even a bit boring if they do things you don't find inteesting. You can relax and get so disconnected that you lose a lot more feeling that possession usually does for us. Instead of things just being numb, you might notice that you're not even feeling your fingers or toes, like they're not there. You can feel even less and soon it's like you feel nothing at all. Sight and hearing seems to be the last one to go, but it too will go. Now you're nothing until you wake up, congratulations.

Of course hosts seem to want to switch so they can go on wonderland adventures so that's not exactly helping you get to your goal, unless you somewhere manage to focus on imaginary feelings. But once you start losing it, it just happens. You might not even notice it and then you wake up. I'm not suggesting it to anyone.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Just like how I see possession, switching is less about the tupper doing things and more of a thing host has to learn. Learning to use the body well, yeah, that takes effort from the tupper, but the host's job is to not get in the way so tupper can take control. For some it's really tough to do.

You (host) wanna "pass out" and cause a switch like that? Sure. You can do it. Get comfortable with the tupper controlling your body and you'll notice how you don't have to pay much attention to anything, they can do it and you can trust them to do it. You can relax and sit back. Maybe it's even a bit boring if they do things you don't find inteesting. You can relax and get so disconnected that you lose a lot more feeling that possession usually does for us. Instead of things just being numb, you might notice that you're not even feeling your fingers or toes, like they're not there. You can feel even less and soon it's like you feel nothing at all. Sight and hearing seems to be the last one to go, but it too will go. Now you're nothing until you wake up, congratulations.

Of course hosts seem to want to switch so they can go on wonderland adventures so that's not exactly helping you get to your goal, unless you somewhere manage to focus on imaginary feelings. But once you start losing it, it just happens. You might not even notice it and then you wake up. I'm not suggesting it to anyone.

Koomer: This does not happen when Oguigi is possessing me, But i think it's because she keeps me entertained whenever she is, the things she does while possessing me are very similar to the things i would do if she wasn't. So am guessing the key here is to have your tulpa do things that are different then you would usually do.

I guess this is why she can possess me for a week time and i can still maintain my own consciousnesses or awareness.

Oguigi wants to learn a faster way of Temporally putting me unconscious.

Koomer.

Even though it would be easier for you to do it yourself, okay.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Might want to elaborate further on parrallel processing

Noted; will consider a separate guide in future.

Am very interested in learning how to "knock out" my host consciousness

Kai: For clarification, this is a technique I have seen another tulpa use, and I am indeed skeptical as to if this is the best method. I do not use the knock-out method as I find it does not work for me and breaches the trust between the tulpa and the host. I would suggest the bubble-catching method Static has focused her guide on.

I think that knocking your host out isn't that good of an idea [...] I think it's best idea if we don't encourage switching methods that can hurt the host.

Take care of the body when switched. It is, in a very real sense, yours too.

Kai: Basically what Purlox and kerin said. We don't want switching to cause any harm to anyone and the knock-out method should be used with caution.

If I appear to be encouraging impractical information then I send my apologies and will gladly remove any information on the knock out method if needed.

Tumblr: Main,Tulpa Log,List of tulpae

Practising: visualisation (Kaigan), imposition (Spencer), forcing (Liana + Vincent)

... you want to knock out your host? That is quite possibly the dumbest way I can think of going about this.

-.- Fuliam we talked about this in the IRC you told me it was a bad idea, this was before that. oh and and my host also wants to add his input

Koomer: it may be one of the worst way of doing a switch but i'd do it anyway; if Oguigi magically had the ability to do so,

it'll be just like time-traveling. she can knock me out whenever work is being done and bring me back during fun moments.

or if the whole week gonna be crap she can bring me back during the weekends.

Koomer can get abit despite at time and think of crazy things, he would literally let me do almost anything to him.

While am not really perusing the idea anymore it still interest me; am sure it won't kill him, koomer is a host

he's inherently resistant.

Koomer.

You're just the laziest person who can't do anything on his own, Koomer.

• 3 weeks later...

What if we want to in a sense simulatanieously control the body, I'd assume that I would have to imagine these bubbles as something else, say the cocpit of a 747, where 2 people fly the plane.

Or even something like playing a 2 player game on a PS2 or Xbox. Yami has an ability that allows the merging of concsiousness between 2 people. meaning that switching may require our consciousness to join. plus if I start to zone out Yami can wake me up if needed.

[align=center]Yes, I am a mystical burrito, UJELLY?

Kimiko:

Stage: Visual imposition into real world[/align]

• 11 months later...

Well, as others have said, to me, this is not a complete guide, however, with some concrete wording and proper formatting this could become a guide, otherwise, I believe this should be put into a "tips" section.