Show your experiences with Tulpae!

CannibalisticBunny

I'm not sure if this goes in this subject thread,but....can someone post videos of themselves interacting with their tulpa? I know I won't be able to see them,but I just want to see how it looks like when you interact/talk with it. If you can't post videos on here,post a link to the video.

Thanks!

Why would we talk to ourselves when just thinking works better? And besides it would be kinda weird to do it infront of a camera or whatever.

But maybe someone can scrounge up that one koomer and oguigi vid with the woods and all that jazz

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

I feel like this thread is better suited for General Discussion, as it is not really in question format and is more of just sharing experiences, for the most part.

On a similar note, I think it would be nice if the OP could change the name of the thread to something that better reflects its purpose, so that it will be easier to find for those that are searching for something similar.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Click "Edit" > "Full Edit" on your first post, the thread title will be above the main text field in the "Subject" field. Change that to whatever you want the new title to be.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

I was going to make a possession video but I'd fear I'd look like a complete moron doing so. I've got a video of Fancyboy playing Audiosurf but that's about it.