Tulparomance.

Guest Anonymous

I can say I'm probably demisexual, primarily because of the fact that I have serious trust issues. My tulpa were primarily born because every time I would get to a point where I could trust someone enough to call them a friend, they would turn around and stab me in the back or betray me in some specific way. Add to that I was bullied and mistreated for most of my school life as being 'different', and the fact that even in my work life, my bosses are verbally abusive to their employees. Honestly, my ability to trust has been so decimated that it is incredibly difficult to trust someone anyway enough to call a friend, let alone a romantic interest. That's why my physical girlfriend need not worry about me cheating on her...I hate just about everyone else. It sounds mean...sad but true.

Damn, man. That's some shit. To put it eloquently, of course.

In all seriousness, though, I'm very glad that your tulpa is such a part of your life. I don't know if you're demisexual or not, and only you can really decide that, but if you are (or if you're not) then I wish you the best of luck in your, you know, journey of the sense-of-self.

(Post I was replying to was removed)

Wow, demisexual must be your trigger word.

He's just saying his tulpa prefers platonic relationships while he's up for anything, I think. Demi- scares me too.

No haha XD A demisexual is someone who feels zero sexual attraction until they form a very, very close bond with another person. A lot of people mistake this as people who are just really prudish, or really "moral," but it's got nothing to do with that. I feel that demisexuality is just as much of a sexuality as hetero- or homosexuality, and most demisexuals (and by extension, asexuals) would probably agree.

By the way, I think maybe you got it mixed up. Brandi's the host, and I'm the tulpa--it's only that she's proxying for me hardcore right now. ^^ We'll have to make that more clear in the future.

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Well, Quartz has feelings for me, I'm pretty sure. (I'm the host.)

He is an accidental Tulpa. I had a fictional character based imaginary friend that I became very attached to in a somewhat romantic way. Anyway, I don't know how to feel about him. I do like him a lot. He always makes me feel better and he's always there. But I don't think I could enter an official relationship with him- besides, I already have a girlfriend in real life.

I don't have anything against Tulparomance.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!