Do you feel embarrassed when...?

SailorPluto

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of like politeness we've agreed to mutual silence if I'm in the shower. Just cause showering is kinda a sacred alone-time thing for me.

I don't care too much about farting, there's so many other things in life to worry about than people hearing you let one rip.

However if I took a noteworthy shit I used to try and tell Chris about it, recently he's been like, stop telling me about your bodily functions you tool. Maybe he's jealous.

We're all gonna make it brah.

However if I took a noteworthy shit I used to try and tell Chris about it, recently he's been like, stop telling me about your bodily functions you tool. Maybe he's jealous.

Grossed out, more like. I, for one, am quite glad I don't have to deal with all the base body functions you physical people do. All those... fluids. And noises. Ugh.

My host doesn't really feel embarrassed about body functions. We might tease her if she passes gas particularly loudly, but, I mean, we live in her head. We've seen a lot worse. Those things are just a part of being a person, and she feels comfortable enough with us not to be ridiculous and hide things that the body pretty much has to do in order to function.

Also, I will be surprised if a mod doesn't delete this thread or change the title or something. It's an interesting topic when you're talking about how tulpas experience things... but it's not approached particularly scientifically, so. Yeah.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

Also, I will be surprised if a mod doesn't delete this thread or change the title or something. It's an interesting topic when you're talking about how tulpas experience things... but it's not approached particularly scientifically, so. Yeah.

https://community.tulpa.info/announcement-every-new-topic-in-this-board-is-tweeted-title-your-thread-carefully lol

Depends on how the mods feel, it's not a big deal. There's nothing technically wrong with the title other than it's embarrassing, but so is anything with "sex" in it.

Ditto the "Literally sharing a brain, here" thing. But we don't have any particular problems with showering. That's like, prime thinking time, and talking to tulpas is thinking. To be honest I tend to completely zone out ignoring the senses and focusing on visualization.. plus I often shower in almost total darkness anyways.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Well, being a couple, Rina and me shower together and don't mind being naked around each other (that would be kinda odd, after all).

But she does wait outside when I go to the toilet.

I mean... well, yeah. I don't exactly want her to watch me on the pot, and she isn't all too into that either.

Greets,

AG

Farting, I warn them before hand. Flutters can't stand it, Zero sometimes laughs.

Showering and being naked in front of them, no problem what so ever. Unless if I fart, of course.

Lol, I almost woke up my husband with the laughter burst when I read this thread's title. XD

Nakedness doesn't bother either of us. I'm actually pretty dissociated from my body so even to me it's just a shell I use, to Isa it's even less than that.

Bodily functions are kind of similar, they're a routine function, so neither of us are grossed out by them. Isa does gladlh take advantage of being a thought form and not needing to perform socially uncouth things like farting that would "diminish her cute factor". :P

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

No. No, and no. Those are my answers to the questions. Any questions?

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.