Imposition - hallucinating over reality

So I've been reading imposition guides and I was wondering if basically all you do is "paste your tulpa over reality, and how long does this take? Also can my tulpa make me hallucinate things other than her form?

Nope.

Maybe.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Nope.

Maybe.

5 stars. 10/10, a strong candidate for best comment of the year.

(*゚▽゚ノノ゙☆

Joking aside, imposition is something I've had an interest in, its one of those goals where I want to do it, but need my tulpa's thoughts on it first.

The guides gave me generally to copy/past imagery. Or I guess since nothings being "copied" it would be more like a projector machine, and the screen is our world.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

The act of percieving your tulpa by your physical senses. Considered to be controlled hallucination.

Essentially, yes, you would be pasting your tulpa into reality. Like most other things here, everyone progresses at their own rate, so we can't tell you how long it'll take for you. Yes, you'll be able to impose things that aren't your tulpa.

For me it is weird. Everything is happening quickly. except Imposition. I guess they are not ready to share their thoughts with me. Well they do it sometimes, but not all the times. Ive given them access to my thoughts, but they do not do the same in return.

"Pasting into reality" is kind of an over-simplification. At least, the way my system imposes, there's a sense of "taking up space" and "presence" that goes along with just the visual/audio/tactile illusion.

For us, it's not about our host painting us in reality so much as us moving ourselves out of the head and into reality and then her interpreting our self-perception as visual and audio hallucinations. Our type of imposition is driven by the person being imposed, not the host, and it's really more spatial than it is visual.

It's a tough process to get the hang of, for both imposer and imposee. But it's cool once you get the hang of it. You just gotta keep working on it and maybe find a guide that works for you.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~