You & Your Tulpa's Song

KingJick

So much yes. I wish I could link this song with my tulpas; as things stand, it's sort of mine and my car's song. Always vividly brings to mind the feeling and memories of my first times driving that car during the last days of May last year. The model year is about right, except it isn't a rental and nobody's been murdered in the back seat (or so I hope).

BOC is totally underrated; Buck Dharma is an underrated guitarist, too.

From what I read, the song is a true story about 3 of Dharma's friends.

"The starting point is the utmost importance for everything, so trying to outdo oneself is just about right." - Anonymous

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash has changed her new favourite song, if anyone's interested, but not "her song". She now loves Dio after listening constantly to Rainbow In The Dark, because it mentions her name. She keeps asking me to put it on for her <3

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

BOC is totally underrated; Buck Dharma is an underrated guitarist, too.

From what I read, the song is a true story about 3 of Dharma's friends.

Ahh, forgot about this thread. Half a month late. But oh well.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of stories about the event behind the song myself. One of the versions of it (I think from Dharma himself, in an interview) states that those three friends had gone to Tucson when they met their fate. Quite an interesting aspect of the song to me, seeing as I live there.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

The Streets of Whiterun from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's the song that I used to kind of clear my head when I had first started working on Colgate, so at this point, it's just kind of weaved into her essence, and is able to put both of us into a state of tranquility within a few seconds.

I always got the best early responses from Aura when listening to this song, now that he's vocal, he has said that this is once of his favorite songs

i got my first contact with Nova as i was listening to this (go figure)

Trick and Treat

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

• 4 months later...