You & Your Tulpa's Song

KingJick

Queen - Don't stop me now, had our first emotional response while listening to this

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eternally Missed,

and

by Muse

Possibly SoGreatandPowerful fixes Cats Millionare_Rainbow Mother Earth

But especially Eternally Missed

EDIT: Without a doubt, it has now changed to

by Kajiura Yuki

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

There's quite a few which Isis noticeably reacts to. I'll just go with the top three:

Michiko Naruke - Into The Star Ocean - This one got such a strong reaction from her earlier on in her development that I actually changed it to our progress thread's title for a time.

At minimum, she usually winds up resting her head on my shoulder or hugging me if I play any of these.

Uni and I haven't found one that really clicks with us. Not yet, anyhow. She suggested Bad Company's "Leaving You", but she didn't say it with a straight face, so I don't know how serious she was when she said that.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Resenance, by TM Revolution. It's the Soul Eater theme song and its about our souls being connected and stuff. It's in Japanese obviously but we still love it!

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

It isn't about 'picking' the song, really. Think about it like sharing a 'special song' with a girl. It's whatever song you and your tulpa bond over the most, or the song which sparks emotions in both of you. Of course it can be multiple songs, but there's usually one that stands out the most among them.

Well, not in my case, but that's generally the way it goes.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Chrysala:

by Blackmore's Night. We sing this together in the car, and it fits perfectly with us, considering how Chrysala is the ultimate evolution of my long-time imaginary companion, one that's been with me since I was a teeny lad swinging a plastic sword in defiance to my invisible enemies.

Amber Rose:

by Tiny Tim and others like it. Same thing. It may not represent "us", as Amber is still a bit young in the process (Sorry sweetheart, it's true), but any bouncy, happy song like that is one that we bond over.

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

It isn't about 'picking' the song, really. Think about it like sharing a 'special song' with a girl. It's whatever song you and your tulpa bond over the most, or the song which sparks emotions in both of you. Of course it can be multiple songs, but there's usually one that stands out the most among them.

Well, not in my case, but that's generally the way it goes.

Huh. I guess I just think differently then.