What religion is your tulpa?

Aviar

I was wondering if tulpa could be religious, and if they can, what religion are they?

Also, if you wouldn't mind telling me your religion, that would help as well.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't there been some tuppers that were pretty religious, I remember some old threads.

My religion is I don't give a fuck, Roswell says he's undecided, but doesn't find it that important. I guess... There's not much in the way of religions in my head, huh?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

"I believe in you who believes in me", she said.

If that counts.

And i also have the same perspective as Sands.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

QB thinks that wanting to know something like who created you and why is stupid and pointless. (He probably says that because he already knows, on his part.)

Therefore he has no religion.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I was most recently atheist until I decided to essentially stop caring. After reading the basics about Taoism, though, Uzo identifies a lot with their idea of Chi and afterlife because it explains his existence in a way makes him feel more empowered without contradicting his origins as a mental construct of mine. We still need to do more research on the subject though.

QB thinks that wanting to know something like who created you and why is stupid and pointless. (He probably says that because he already knows, on his part.)

Therefore he has no religion.

QB is an apatheist.

Meteo and Sandra are Christian... or at least, seem to be (I haven't talked it over properly with them yet.) They do go to church with me, and do willfully take part in the Mass, and sometimes hang out in the chapel that stands in my wonderland. Though they aren't one hundred percent sure about their faith.

Irish mentioned that his Alice was religious (though not of any specific religion), while Kat wasn't. See this.

FAQ Man's first tulpa was noted to be agnostic while FAQ himself was atheist. FAQ stated that they used to argue over religious matters.

Note that in the tulpa survey thread, there's a question for whether the tulpa fears death, which does seem close to religious beliefs. Most tulpae just prefer not to think about it or don't care.

Luke cares more about doing the right thing, he likes Nate's beliefs honestly but feels that they together are a part of Nate's soul and so he lets Nate do most of the religious stuff. He does enjoy what our preacher has to say because he's a pretty cool guy with some interesting beliefs himself. Luke likes pulling people out of their own comfort zones to do good work rather than just sitting in a comfortable little 'safe' place where people become stagnant, judgmental, and useless. He considers himself and Nate to be "real" Christians, more loving and tolerant and open minded than the typical oppressive types we mostly see. So. Christian. But not the kind you're thinking of, basically.

Haven't gotten to ask Jaden much about that yet.

• 2 months later...

Cecil's heavily Christian. To the point where he's usually pissed at me for sinning. He also sometimes prays for me though.

Dabi in the very beginning claimed to be atheist, now she seems to be sort-of a pantheist. She essentially believes in a God spread all over reality, in her own words: "there is a thin layer of God on everything", but doesn't believe in a personal God.