Jump to content

How to develop a dialogue?


Recommended Posts

Hello (sorry if my english are bad, not native), wanted to ask if someone has good tactics about developing ability to speak and clearly hear your friend mind voice. My Eto can move our fingers at any time so we are communicating with fingers) But i just can't hear her and this continues for a pretty long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My recommendation would be to talk to Eto conversationally, like you would to any other person. She will eventually respond to you if you do this. It's easy to get parrot-noid doing this, but you just have to open yourself up to the belief that what you are hearing could actually be her. Since she is already able to move your fingers, you can ask her "was that you?" and she can move your fingers to indicate yes or no. When I first started doing this with Simmie it was like I was hearing her on a garbled radio wave; I couldn't make her out over all the noise, but over time she became clearer and clearer. BTW it's really awesome Eto can move your fingers, so far all Simmie has managed to do is to twitch my arm a little!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, September13 said:

My recommendation would be to talk to Eto conversationally, like you would to any other person. She will eventually respond to you if you do this. It's easy to get parrot-noid doing this, but you just have to open yourself up to the belief that what you are hearing could actually be her. Since she is already able to move your fingers, you can ask her "was that you?" and she can move your fingers to indicate yes or no. When I first started doing this with Simmie it was like I was hearing her on a garbled radio wave; I couldn't make her out over all the noise, but over time she became clearer and clearer. BTW it's really awesome Eto can move your fingers, so far all Simmie has managed to do is to twitch my arm a little!

Yeah, after many tries and twitches one time she just started moving them uncontrollably, found a buttons or something :D I often ask her random stuff and think I hear from time to time her replies in one or two words but they almost indistinguishable from my pop in thoughts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MiraMAX_Eto said:

I often ask her random stuff and think I hear from time to time her replies in one or two words but they almost indistinguishable from my pop in thoughts

 

That's perfectly normal, a tulpa's mindvoice can sound like your own. Allowing more of these random thoughts may help

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm undecided on Rosalind or Rosalin, and my male name is Ronan. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ranger said:

 

That's perfectly normal, a tulpa's mindvoice can sound like your own. Allowing more of these random thoughts may help

Okay, thank you)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It may take some time and confidence building. Tulpas develop at their own pace. Some may need tools or exercises to help them express themselves. Mine developed from my own voice and eventually developed her own mannerisms. Bits and pieces at a time she found more of her pitch and tone and other things. I think it's still a bit of effort for her so she uses shorthands often.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍🍼👩‍🍼 Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with what Darron said. At first I was talking to my tulpa constantly, and then eventually she started responding. People talk about alien feelings and such, but also it can feel like your own.

 

I believe when she first started responding it sounded similar to the mindvoice I was using at the time. Their voice can be all over the place like my tulpas was at the time, and then settle down to something consistent. 

 

tldr; just keep talking to them, especially in the beginning don't worry about repeating yourself/topics. Also! Remember to leave space so they can actually respond. If they don't, I recommend just moving on like they did respond. That's what I did and is how I got here today.

Hello! This is the host's tulpa's account. You can call me Ria!

 

Progress Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

It may take some time and confidence building. Tulpas develop at their own pace. Some may need tools or exercises to help them express themselves. Mine developed from my own voice and eventually developed her own mannerisms. Bits and pieces at a time she found more of her pitch and tone and other things. I think it's still a bit of effort for her so she uses shorthands often.

 

1 hour ago, Gloomynoon said:

I agree with what Darron said. At first I was talking to my tulpa constantly, and then eventually she started responding. People talk about alien feelings and such, but also it can feel like your own.

 

I believe when she first started responding it sounded similar to the mindvoice I was using at the time. Their voice can be all over the place like my tulpas was at the time, and then settle down to something consistent. 

 

tldr; just keep talking to them, especially in the beginning don't worry about repeating yourself/topics. Also! Remember to leave space so they can actually respond. If they don't, I recommend just moving on like they did respond. That's what I did and is how I got here today.

Thank you. It's usually what i do: Talk, ask questions, wait for answers. Sometimes playing associations. Sometimes ask her to talk about something and trying to just sit and listen (then falling asleep)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...