Is this beyond the scope of imposition?

Jamie

Ranger, you're right! I even knew that! and still experienced a failure... Grrr. I hoep I have corrected them all. Pronoun! how quaint.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/maverick-scientist-thinks-he-has-discovered-magnetic-sixth-sense-humans

nothing's final till it's final, right, but several people have actually proposed pathways of how this might be in humans.

Ranger, you're right! I even knew that! and still experienced a failure... Grrr. I hoep I have corrected them all. Pronoun! how quaint.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/maverick-scientist-thinks-he-has-discovered-magnetic-sixth-sense-humans

nothing's final till it's final, right, but several people have actually proposed pathways of how this might be in humans.

Thank you and interesting. I wonder if we use magnetic fields to figure out where is up? It could be helpful when seeing in my perspective while imposed.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 4 weeks later...

A quick update, way too late at night. I stuck to your advises and I think it's working. Touch imposition is more precise when I push on Jamie. It's not just a single mass, he can make out all my fingers and so can I. During Driver's Ed class, I pulled a chair out for myself and it automatically came with the noise of the chair against the floor (they all make a loud squeal), and Jamie mentally braced himself for ear pain, though there wasn't any. He really thought the noise would be real, and that was exciting. 

It's lots of little changes like that. I only have to focus on one sensation, and I'll automatically experience many others when I visualize myself interacting with things. It's spilled over to wonderland, too. I think it's like visualization training, but with a focus on other senses. When I'm just seeing myself through Jamie's eyes, I don't have to visualize much visual stuff. It's all about adding my own weight and stuff like that. 

I think I still need to focus on sensations within my body. I realize, I still don't feel my own smiles, and when I think about it... I don't think I blink. Oh no. I'm going to keep working on it. 

Thank you for all the advice. 

-Cassidy

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread