Quantum's Nametag method

Quantum

I'll try this is a few hours and get back to you. Your guide has earned a bookmark my friend

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

>definetely

For shame.

Nah otherwise though, solid tip material. Approved.

As for tags, I think it also has a lot to do with vocalization as the tip is for getting your tupper to answer to you in a way that is easy for you to notice. Dunno if you meant you would remove the vocalization tag or what, waffles.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

This is definitely a guide submission that allows the host to go through a self-fulfilling prophecy, and allows using other methods as a supplemental help with having their tulpa referencing their host's name for once. I think something subtle like this is glanced over for newcomers (especially when there was a guide submission that suggested the host refers to "we" instead of "I'm going to do this").

Approved for Tips.

TL;DR:

>Self-fulfilling prophecy

>Request their tulpa(s) to reference their host's name

>Host goes through mannerisms of being suggestive to responses knowing their tulpa will most likely refer to their name

>Practice long enough, mind may have augmented cognition to make things easier in communication

>Tulpa is fluently vocal

>Fulfilled

10/10 would approve for tips & tricks.

We don't have any tag for getting tuppers vocal? What?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

You might get the sentience confirmed by having them talk but I dunno, you can get the sentience way earlier than any actual speech. Kinda weird when it comes to tags I guess.