Canon Pony Tulpa

Don't know where I got that idea? Have you been paying attention to what people have been telling me what I should link to? If you pay attention to your post here:

Yes' date=' it is up to them to be an adult (even though they are likely not) and make a decision for themselves, but if they are not informed enough of the possibilities, then they are not capable of making an informed decision. [/quote']

This is assuming the person is not able to think for themselves, this is implying that they will make a steadfast approach based on what I've stated in this thread or what someone stated in this thread. That's the issue in this thread, people start throwing the guilt trips and "what ifs" on me because I didn't refer to OP to this possibility or that possibility; that I should've linked to others guides when all state pretty much that one should make their own decisions. That is the whole problem of the thread right now, people are losing faith in what OP may have done when he/she hasn't even responded as yet.

When someone tells another that they are free to make their decisions, but still emphasize more on the guilt trips, that is not helping, that is adding to the problem. If they go through the conflicts, that is their choice, that is their responsibility, they engage in communication with their tulpa that has that same right for making informed decisions themselves through all guides.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has become apparent to me that your reading comprehension is too low for anything of value to come of this discussion, so I will save us both the trouble and end it here.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

So you end the conversation by making an assertion that a person's reading comprehension is too low for anything of value and make the declaration to save face for both of us, that it must be ended. Nice way to be ambiguous here.

I'm not really sure how I could have been more clear.

Perhaps you're only just reinforcing my point.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Do you speak from personal experience, or just a guess.

Everyone can have their own reasons for having tulpas. There is no predefined reason. And if he wants to make a pony harem that's his choice. Trying to scare him out of something isn't the right way to persuade someone you're supposedly trying to help.

Sorry, that whole post was pretty poor. Let me rectify a few things.

In my opinion, the is no predefined reason for having one; but, the reason for having one should be out of selflessness and not something like just companionship or just a work buddy. I'm not saying one shouldn't have those things, I'm just saying it shouldn't be the goal of tulpa creation.

Second, I really don't mind if he wants a pony "harem", but he wants them to mimic the characters from the show to some extent. This obviously isn't a good choice. From what little bit I could dig in to his sole sentence, I don't think he knows what he's getting into if he's planning on having a thought-form mimic an already existing character.

Lastly, I don't want to scare him away. I truly mean well, despite the harshness of my first post. Persuading him either way wasn't my intention. I want him to think about what he's about to commit himself to. That's it.

You are more than welcome to create any type of tulpa you wish, however, before going into this, I would just like you to know that:

- Although people have had success with creating tulpa to be just like pre-existing characters, there have also been lots of failures.

- 'Setting the bar' for your tulpa can potentially stress them out and create insecurity/feelings of inadequacy, and stunt progress. In turn, not getting the results you want can frustrate you, therefore also stressing out your tulpa.

It is very important that you do not look at the potential tulpa as if it's going to be just like having one from the show. This comes off to me as more of a novelty. Your reasons are none of my business, but if you just like the character and wish you could talk to it, perhaps a tulpa isn't the best way to express that. This is a different personality, a different 'being' for lack of a better term. How you treat it and 'raise' it during creation will have a lot to do with the end result (obviously).

I don't think it would be very fun to be 'born' and have it drilled into my head that I need to be just like someone else because that's as close as my creator can get to the real thing.

As I've mentioned earlier though, there have been successes.

Regardless of whether or not you decide to go 'canon pony', please read up on as many guides as you can before starting. Know exactly what you want going into it, be organized, this will help avoid confusion.

Good luck.

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Tulpa.info: you're not allowed to tell people that fire burns.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Tulpa.info: you're not allowed to tell people that fire burns.

Maybe we could send a PM to all new members saying "Sands hates you already. But he's usually right."

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

You people keep throwing around the "hate" but come on, would I be here if I hated you?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)