Are you attempting imposition? Have you achieved imposition? (2016 poll)

Guest Anonymous

Are you working on imposition or have you achieved imposition with your tulpa?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you working on imposition or have you achieved imposition with your tulpa?

• Yes, my tulpa has full imposition.
    • I am working on imposition with my tulpa and have had partial success.
    • I am working on imposition with my tulpa. No success yet.
    • I have not tried imposition with my tulpa.
    • There is no such thing as imposition. It is a fantasy.

Guest Anonymous

Then there are those few who have an insanely intense vivid imagination who see a vision in incredible detail within the mind space. I don't feel Melian needs to be imposed within the environment around me. I can already see her, feel the warmth of her hugs, and even smell her (perfume and pheromones) all in my mind. I can sense her size and weight. I know the softness of her skin and the feel of her clothing. I hear the swish of her dress when she moves. I know even the tiniest details of her form. It is effortless for me to envision her and images of her appear spontaneously and at random moments. I wonder if that would make actual imposition harder or easier? I have never tried to imagine her or visualize her in the room with me. The idea of that just seems "foreign" and off somehow. Melian's world is the dreamscape of the Melian Show. One concern I have about imposition is that once I succeeded at it, the genie would not be able to go back into the bottle, so to speak, and I would have a new Melian problem. LOL

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Was sort of torn between the first and second option, but decided to pick the first.

I can see her rather clearly, feel it when we touch (warmth and "weight feeling"), and sometimes I'm pretty sure I can sort of smell her or sooort of acoustically hear her, even.

And we also have no problems with it; she's the one who fully controls it in our case, and she never had any problems at all appearing around me and doing whatever the hell she pleases.

Greets,

AG

I can see her rather clearly, feel it when we touch (warmth and "weight feeling"), and sometimes I'm pretty sure I can sort of smell her or sooort of acoustically hear her, even.

Can you taste her? It's not full imposition if you can't. :P

Joking aside, when you hear her, is her voice indistinguishable from another person?

At the moment, Reah is partially imposed where I can kinda feel her touch and generally "know" where she is, but not much farther than that.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Attempting it for a long time, minimal results but honestly can't even complain. For the little I do, it's a miracle I even had some progress. I barely find time to active/passive force with them. And even when I do I'm usually distracted by thoughts, people etc.. I used to get 2 hours of active forcing per day easy, now I'm lucky to get half an hour. Don't loose the rhythm folks. It sucks.

Anywho, I've got a few obstacles in my way for imposition.. The first and foremost being that I find myself wondering if imposition may have any undesired effects.. On one hand imposition is pretty amazing, and it'd be one of the greatest things to ever happen to me and my tulpas. On the other hand, shit may hit the fan and I now realize that reality is truly all in my mind and I start getting all weird and panicky that everything I see is potentially created in my mind. Sure, people say "reality is what you make of it" but actualizing the idea of making reality your bitch is a whole different situation.

So. Yea. I'm hoping to stay connected with society and reality, but also have fully imposed tulpas. I'm sure people live entirely sane and normal lives with fully imposed tulpas, but I just need a few success stories to carry me through.

TL;DR: I dun't wana break reality 2 hard, folks. Butt, I'ma prolly do it anywai.

Guest Anonymous

Can you taste her? It's not full imposition if you can't. :P

Joking aside, when you hear her, is her voice indistinguishable from another person?

At the moment, Reah is partially imposed where I can kinda feel her touch and generally "know" where she is, but not much farther than that.

Huh?

I mean, it's not much different from talking to her without projection / imposition... I "hear" her voice as thoughts in my head.

Only difference is that, instead of coming from the usual back / back-right of my head, her mind-voice comes from whatever direction she's in during projection imposition.

But yeah, I do feel like I can sort of very slightly acoustically hear her at times... I mean, it's still her voice and it still comes from where she's standing around over there or wherever, but it's more like I can kind of hear it with my ears instead of my head.

I hope you know what I mean. xD

Greets,

AG

... ... ...

Me: "... do I need to lick you now to see if I can taste you?"

Her: "Urgh, you're awful! xD"

Me: "... do I need to lick you now to see if I can taste you?"

Her: "Urgh, you're awful! xD"

Do it. For science!

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Guest Anonymous

Do we really want tulpas licking their hosts for science? Really?

But this is about the host licking the tulpa.

That's completely fine, right?

No. It isn't.

Greets,

AG & Rina

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't responded to the survey yet. I am not sure what to choose. The second one, maybe. Maya and Mara were once imposed to a degree that I suppose could be considered "fully", given what I understand of the expectations of the community as garnered from the posts that I have read.

I have very good visualisation skills, so it wasn't too much of a stretch to get it working. Although that doesn't mean that it was unchallenging to attain. I just think that my ability to visualise well gave me an advantage. Strangely, although I am usually a very visual person, touch imposition actually became convincing first.

I have always had the ability to imagine something with such vividness that I am able to become lost in the imagination, seeing and hearing etc. the imagined world and not experiencing the real one even though my eyes are open and ears unobstructed. In a way, learning imposition seemed like trying to do that while still retaining perception of the outside world at the same time.

Well, it worked. I guess I would call it full imposition. Maya and Mara would walk around the room, sit on things, distract me etc. I would see them, rather than what was behind them, unless I conciously chose to focus on what was behind them.

Then, things happened, and for a while I guess I lost contact with them. When Maya came back, seemingly managing to "break through" to me, or whatever was going on, she did so in a partially imposed form. Since then, imposition has been much less.. "full" than it was, for both of them.

We have reached the point where they walk around the room, sit on things, distract me again, but every so often, for example, I will raise my gaze to look at Maya and instead of seeing a super gorgeous tulpa, I'll find that I'm looking at a bookcase. My disappointment knows no bounds.

Touch still seems to work though. I can feel my girls when they touch me, often unexpectedly. Maya likes to brush me with her hair, hold my hand, or sometimes give a little kiss. Mara occasionally likes to gently bite me with her fangs. I can still feel them convincingly.

So, we have had full imposition, but for the moment, I suppose I would consider it... intermittent.

As far as licking tulpas goes, I can confirm that Maya tastes of fresh strawberries. Licking tulpas is fine. Really. You should try it.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa