Still no progress after 10 months.

Red Flame

Hello i still have no progress after 10 months of Narration, i talk to my tulpa every day and im still getting no respond from her.

What sholud i do, or what problem could my tulpa have?

Sorry for my bad Englisch.

You might want to try to do more active forcing. Other than that, you seem to be persistent. If you continue to do that you'll get somewhere eventually. For some people it takes a lot longer than it does for others. Don't worry, you'll get results if you keep working hard.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Basically what Quilten said, you seem determined so don't let this bring you down. It's different for a lot of people and may just take a while for you, I've heard of people go over a year without hearing anything and then suddenly poof, they have a tulpa. Just make sure that you're not dismissing everything as you tricking yourself and you should be fine. Things will work out in the end.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

Heh, I've been going for the same amount of time as you :) (+/- a month). I've been doing the same, narrating, spending time with Saphira (active) and such, and got barely a squeak for all that time. Just recently I've been hearing the occasional answer to questions, a comment, or half heard sentences. Unfortunately it's hard to make out, but that should come with time. Basically I just want to say don't give up, don't doubt your tulpa, and don't doubt yourself. It's just patience and hard work, and if you are persistent, everything will work out. Just don't give up so far down the line. The chances are (this is the case with us anyways) that your tulpa has been trying to talk, but you just haven't learned to hear them yet. I hope it works out soon! :)

Dragonfriend and Saphira

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

It kind of sounds like you're looking for her to actually say something, but have you payed any look out at all for emotional responses and/or head pressure? Your tulpa might be trying to reach out to you in that way.

Also, do you ever sit down and try to just be quiet? Not narrate at all, but just try to listen for them? That's helped me a couple of times.

Try asking yes or no questions. That's helped me before.

And also, as others have already said--definitely spend more active forcing time. Now, don't be alarmed because it could be that your tulpa is just slow-forming or you're slow at tulpamancing (I'm the latter, too, so just to clarify I'm not trying to be offensive haha), but if you've gone at this for nearly a year then there's a definite chance that narration just won't cut it. Not that narration is unimportant! But there could very well be something else that you haven't tried that could be even better. Active forcing, maybe.

~ until the very end

His name is James. James says hi.

Some things to try:

• As others have said, listen for your tulpa.
  • Ask questions and wait for an answer.
  • Talk to your tulpa as you would someone else. It's difficult to describe, but don't just talk to thin air.
  • Try speaking aloud to your tulpa, preferably when there aren't others around to think badly of you for talking to 'yourself'.
  • Make sure your tulpa has a form. Doesn't have to be anything special, snow started out as a black ball with little black streaks. Something to talk to (see above).
  • Be patient. (You seem good at doing that, so keep doing it)
  • http://youtu.be/7l_tFa4-5OM?t=1m15s

If there really isn't any progress at all, there's probably something awry.

Two groups of questions for you:

1. Is it really no progress? Has there been any sort of response, even if you aren't sure it was your tulpa?
    I can't remember who said it, but I saw some great advice on here: (paraphrasing)
    Always assume it's your tulpa speaking, and not parroting. If it really is parroting you can laugh it off later, but if you assume it is parroting when it isnt, it can be quite frustrating for your tulpa.
  2. What sort of things have you done? You mention 10 months, so I assume you are counting from when you started. How often do you actually talk to your tulpa? (Daily? Are you a constant chatterbox in your head?) Have you made a wonderland? Have you done any active forcing? Did you force a personality? (I know from expeirience, that's important) Does your tulpa have a form? Which guides did/do you follow, if any?

Not all of these things are important, but I'd be interested to find out what you have an haven't done.

Also, there is a Different method that is pretty much taboo at this point but may work for you.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

How often do you actually talk to your tulpa?

I talk every day to my Tulpa.

Have you made a wonderland?

No i don't have a wonderland.

Have you done any active forcing?

Yes but only Narrating,

Did you force a personality?

No i want that my Tulpa choose.

Does your tulpa have a form?

Yes my Tulpa have a form.

Which guides did/do you follow, if any?

I don't follow any guide but i have read some.

The basic method (as i understand it) is to parrot constantly, and eventually parroting becomes natural and just sorta happens.

This is the contrary to the usual advice of don't ever parrot. Also the guide is made by a person of the name "Fede-lasse", you can see a little sample of the shitstorm here

EDIT: Also see https://community.tulpa.info/thread-reverse-parroting-puppeting-theory

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

The basic method (as i understand it) is to parrot constantly, and eventually parroting becomes natural and just sorta happens.

I think it is wrong to do because i want that my tulpa has its own mind, i would stick her words in the mouth that are not from her.

I have a really wrong feeling about this and don't want to do this.