NED's leash imposition guide

NED

Question

I whined that we needed an imposition guide so I decided to experiment with my own methods in order to make one for you guys. I did not have to experiment for long as my first method was very successful.

Basically this leash method is similar to FAQman's method of imagining your Tulpa behind you and eventually mastering that and over time you become good enough to imagine it in your central vision and then it becomes real.

This method is just like that. But wait! There's more!

A leash; basically imagine a leash/chain/rope/any other form of physical attachment or linkage and tie one end to yourself (waist or wrist reccommended) and the other end to your Tulpa.

Now because you are now attached to eachother, you cannot escape eachother as easy. When you walk around you are able to feel the 'tug' of the leash as you pull your Tulpa around. This is very helpful.

This method is also great because I noticed that whenever i 'forgot' my Tulpa and she was drifting away from my mind, she is able to tug on the rope, catching my attention and making me remember her again.

Because she is able to simply tug a rope and remind me that she was behind her or wanted attention; this has greatly benefitted my progress. I can now imagine her nearly all the time and I have seen her in the corner of my eyes 3 times. All in a space of nearly a week.

Protips:

-Draw a chainlink or some other symbol on your hand to keep reminding yourself of the chain, this seems to give bursts of clarity in visualising her behind me

-Don't forget to pull the chain yourself if you feel they are drifting away or you are losing them.

Warnings and reccomendations:

-This leash is kind of oppressive to some or maybe offensive so make sure you Tulpa is okay with it

-Make sure you and your Tulpa have the ability to remove the leash. You do not want to develop an unfree Tulpa

-Make sure to take breaks from this method as the Tulpa will most likely want some alone time from this.

-Make sure your Tulpa is sentient enough to change the length of the rope at will so they are a little more free.

Disclaimers:

I did this method well into sentience (she can speak and move perfectly) and got fantastic results as my Tulpa can now gain my attention in the real world at any moment she wants, all she needs to do is make a small bit of pressure around my wrist simulating the tug of a rope, (she even claims its simple and makes her life alot easier, she says without it, it was very frustrating) I do not know what will happen or if it would work if you did this at an earlier stage.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Well it's more of a touch imposition guide, that's for sure. Also I think this guide has a lot to do with learning to sense and remember your tulpa all the time, and not just about imposition.

Approved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Approved for Tips and Tricks.

Would probably approve it for guides if it was a bit more generalized (rather than a 'leash') - for example, entering into an arrangement with your tulpa to always be by your side as you impose them and you getting some sort of feeling whenever they go outside your attention.

The idea of keeping your tulpa in your attention at all times is fairly old and well-known of improving both your focus and your tulpa's independence (more attention = more opportunities for development for the tulpa).

Guest SeikoNya

Not sure if other gamers picked up the same thing but, this is really close to what Beyond: Two souls represented with Jodie and Aiden =p

Not sure if this would be helpful for me because I feel that the tug of the rope is probably harder for me to improvise every time I would forget about my tulpa, but I'll give it a go when my visualisation is perfect c: