Echo Parroting - Teaching Your Tulpa How To Use Their Own Mindvoice

Zero

Question

I've seen lots of beginning mancers who got their first response from their tulpa, but mentioned that their tulpa couldn't speak with a mindvoice - usually giving an emotional response, or sending a raw, untranslated thought (you know what they're thinking without them saying it "out loud"). I experienced the same at first, and I've found that there are two ways of teaching your tulpa how to speak in their own mindvoice.

The first would be proxying. That is, your tulpa thinks something, and you write/type it out for them. This can be on a forum, on irc, a board, or just on a notepad where you narrate things to your tulpa and write/type their responses.

The second, which is my preferred method, is what I call "Echo Parroting". Many mancers seem to think that parroting is bad, and has negative effects on their tulpa, while actually it can be a great forcing tool.

The method is simple: Once you are able to get a response from your tulpa (be it emotional or raw thought), whenever you narrate to them and they give a response, you try your best to translate their emotion/thought into words, and parrot it for them (In their mindvoice, obviously. If you don't know which mindvoice they have/should have, pick one that you both (or just they) find suitable.). At first this takes a little bit of practice, but if you keep repeating this for a short period, it will become a nearly automatic process. You say something, they think of a response, and you parrot it for them in their mindvoice almost subconsciously.

This will probably go on for a while, until they start gaining more independence. When this happens, they will, inevitably, start talking for themselves. However by this point you will probably be so used to parroting them that you will hear what they say in their own mindvoice, and then still parrot it shortly afterwards, creating an echo effect. This will be your cue of when to stop parroting and let them speak for themselves.

I hope this helps, this has worked every time for me so I would be glad if other mancers could put this to good use as well.

Blank vote, Tips and Tricks.

My own experiences with a very similar method were rather negative.

Definitely not something I would recommend to someone, unless their tulpa already had some shred of independence and could communicate in some other way (such as emotions or raw thought).

Overall, I would say parroting to show your tulpa how to do something is fine, but I'm not sure if there's any point in 'automating' it - rather than that, you can just show the tulpa how to do something (or how to say something or how they should sound) then ask the tulpa to do it themselves, eventually they'll get used to doing or moving some way and that will be it - of course, in that case, the tulpa has to approve of the way you're showing them to act and in some cases they may disapprove - in which case you may know (pay attention to them!).

Maybe without independence this guide will work in a similar way that Fede's guide works, however since I lack enough (positive) experience about this method, I'll be withholding my vote.

I believe Zero mentioned this (to some extent with the kick-start and echo chambering in his compendium of tips & tricks handbook). So depending on how he edits that guide submission, I can't be too sure if it would be pragmatic to give a vote here for now, so blank vote on my end.

For those who can't find his submission:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-zero-s-narration-mindvoice-tips-tricks-handbook

Yeah I feel like you already said the same thing in that other thing you wrote so this one is... Kinda useless. This and the other one also both have "mindvoice" in their title, so it's not like this one would be that much easier to find for those who are looking for mindvoice tips.

Zero, if you think that the other guide/tip thingy lacks something this one has, I suggest you add it in the other one. I guess that means this is a disapproval, but just because you already wrote the same stuff elsewhere.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Many mancers seem to think that parroting is bad, and has negative effects on their tulpa, while actually it can be a great forcing tool.

That is something I can't stress enough to people.

Too short to be a guide though.

Approved for tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard