Tulpa imposition guide

endoalir

Question

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

A lot of times, I become do disconnected I am on auto pilot, saying and moving unconsciously. I find daydreaming very easy, unless it is complete silence. Fan noise = perfect concentration.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Yeah, getting into a daydream state consciously is the real challenge.

I can daydream, and it can sometimes have a derealization effect (feeling less attached to what I'm seeing, sometimes described as like watching a movie), though it never actually overrides vision. It's like it's on a separate plane that doesn't exist or appear in my vision.

I do this all the time, I don't really have any problems with it either.

Guest Anonymous

It's not really the state you talk about, but if I'm fairly tired and just stare at a spot my vision begins to fade. However this is a physiological thing with the eye -- hold it still too long and the retinal cells start to tire from seeing the same thing. It's like an afterimage, but staring longer. Everything begins to fade toward gray. As this begins it becomes harder and harder not to move the eye. Does make it slightly easier to imagine stuff there though, especially when combined with general spacing out.

Just curious. Can you blink when this happens?

Just curious. Can you blink when this happens?

Yes, but it's very hard not to move your eye slightly when you blink. Moving your eye even slightly makes al least edges of things fully visible again.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Hm... Whenever i get into deep daydreem (wonderlnad) i only see things in my head, not with my eyes...

Wildfire started on 11/3/2012 current stage -Fully talking, working on visulization, and imposition.

Rarity started on 1/21/2012 current stage- up there with wildfire on everything other than visulization

Starsong on IRC

Ahh, I love that state. Creative pause is very similar. I'll post a link below.

I get into that state most easily when I listen to ambient music. I've never thought of forcing/imposing that way, though. That's a spectacular idea.

http://www.cameronmoll.com/archives/2008/11/showering_and_thinking/

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Oh hey look finally another imposition guide that actually explains imposition as things that look like they are really, physically there in the environment. Unlike a certain other guide we just recently had to go through. Yes this is for you NotAnonymous, you should know why, we talked about this. inb4 huge thread derail I'm sorry

Though I guess the line

>daydream state, you can visualize anything you want, and that visualization is also a hallucination by definition.

Is a bit strange, I guess hopefully the earlier parts of explaining just how well you are supposed to see stuff in the daydream state wouldn't confuse people and make them think that suddenly seeing a really blurry, transparent image in your head is a hallucination now.

I think the worst part about this guide is that sometimes it feels like the paragraphs are out of order. I feel like we go from explaining hallucinations to explaining the daydream state and how to use it to impose and then back to explaining hallucinations and then back to daydream state. But the words sound useful.

So I guess it could be approved as something, if others think they can follow the writing. But is it a guide? It spends a lot of time explaining these things, but I'm not sure how much actual guiding there is in this one. At least it tries to explain me how to get to the daydream state it talks about, but how it does it seems to me like just your average visualization. At least reading books and such never makes me so immersed that I don't notice anything around me. I guess it does explain how you're supposed to use such state, at least... But I don't know if the claim of "creating artificial memories" is that valid. Shouldn't they be real memories, considering that you did experience imposing your tulpa and can remember that moment?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)